August 01, 2009

Here comes the bride...


This was a wedding card for a friend who just got married today. True to myself I finished the card 30 minutes before leaving for the wedding. :D It turned out pretty cool, though. In my humble opinion. Her wedding colors were royal blue and white. So I used brilliant blue and silver metallic cardstock. The background image is the brocade background and is bleached in (no ink--pretty cool, huh?) Then I over stamped in brilliat blue the En Francais background. The sentiment is from a sale-a-bration set and is embossed with silver. The ribbon is also embossed (do you think I like embossing? LOL) with iridescent ice embossing powder to give it a glittery effect and then some silver metallic embroidery floss is tied into the ribbon for accent.

No comments: