March 16, 2010

Fun with miscellaneous stuff!

I've been a busy girl lately working on just stuff! Here is some of it. I'm thinking I need to open an Etsy shop or something for this stuff.

The big flower pins are made with the big Sizzix flower die that SU sells. It's a really cool die.







The bracelet is a hodpodge of supplies: felt fusion flowers, filligree brads, pretties kit and epoxy brads on a bracelet blank.








The cute little flower pin is made out of tie dyed felt, and I think I may rework that one a bit. you can use the table setting die to get a more accurate flower, but I don't own it so I was trying to make it work without it.






And last, but not least by far, is this glossy little pin. It's made entirely of paper and beads. Got this idea from another blog, but took it in a slightly different direction.

No comments: