January 09, 2009

Well, I finally finished all the cards...

At least the ones I will be able to finish from the challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers. There were a few that I just simply had nothing to use on those cards. Shocking, but true.

It may be a while before I post much more. So please, bear with me. It's been a very difficult month for me personally. At times, I'm doing well to keep my head above water and keep from sinking. So bear with me as I go through this season of my life and re-establish where I'm going.

Hopefully I'll be able to get a few cards posted, though. I received a wish RAK today that had one of my favorite scriptures in it. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on thy own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He will direct thy path." I have to believe in that scripture right now through all the hurt I'm feeling that He has a plan for me and my life will be better for it.

Sorry to be depressing, but this is also therapeutic for me as well. I hope that all is well with each of you and that you will all have a blessed and happy day!

No comments: