May 07, 2009

Cute make and takes!!!

These cute little 3x3 cards were part of a make and take that a fellow demonstrator did at a local business bazaar. Aren't they cute?! She used the Cute as A Bug set. The colors are baja breese, chocolate chip and old olive with a touch of real red. The hearts are from the three heart punch. Behind the image is a piece of striped baja breeze ribbon.


So then, there were a lot of leftover pieces to the make and takes. This demonstrator was kind enough to share them with me. I took them home and came up with all these little cards out of them, and then took them to a local nursing center to give to the residents there. for the image, I used the flower out of Soft Summer (I think that's the name) and the butterfly out of dreams du jour. On the inside I put a sentiment from Happy Harmony. Thanks, Hope. These little cards brought smiles to a lot of lonely faces.

No comments: