April 30, 2009



I made another card today! It's coming back--slowly... Anyway, this is a card for a dear friend's birthday which is Saturday. I already gave her the card today (actually I made it while she was sitting there, LOL) so no worries about her seeing it early or anything. I used bashful blue paper for the base of the card and z-folded the card. For the front of the card, I scalloped the raw edge of paper and put a piece of DSP from the Walk in the Park (I think) set. The paper on the front is the reverse side of that pink paper used under the scallop.

Then on the inside I also put a piece of the pink side of the DSP. I took a piece of bashful blue and placed a piece of pirhouette pink on top of it. For the inside, I stamped a sentiment out of the friends set in the Spring occasions mini catalog. The butterfly on the front is from the same stamp set mounted on another piece of bashful blue. Then, because I was lazy and didn't want to find a corner punch, I took my scallop punch and mad the notches in the corners of the bashful blue square.

No comments: