December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Hopefully everyone out there had a wonderful Christmas! I missed seeing my family again this year, and it was a difficult Christmas to say the least. But, thanks be to God and his wonderful grace, I made it through. We were so busy with my in-laws, who by the way, are the best in-laws a girl could ask for, that I didn't even have much time to dwell on missing my own side of the family. The real blessing of the season, though, is one that should not be overlooked--the blessing of the gift of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ for without him there would be no hope at all or reason to celebrate. So even in the difficult times and the lonely hours we should all remember the blessing of the season. Here's wishing you all a very merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year with many blessings yet to come.

No comments: