December 15, 2008














so now, for a little creative activities I have accomplished...Ready? I've been really busy, and I don't mean that as an understatement either! The following projects were really just diversionary tactics to take a break from another project I can't share just yet, but it's a big one. Trust me! The first one is for a gift exchange. If you are going to be at that gift exchange, act surprised. LOL I was too excited over how it turned out to wait on the post! This is a tic tac toe game that I created with the beautiful (well, some aren't really convinced, but I am :D) Scandinavian stamp set out of the mini catalog and paper punches. The pieces are stored in an acetate pocket on the inside flap of the game board. The pieces attach with velcro. The first picture is of the outside with the board folded up. The remainin pictures are of the inside with and without the pieces attached.

The second one...an idea I got from Splitcoast Stampers gallery. It's a big project, and the original idea is actually a card, but I converted it to a bound chipboard project to use as home decor that would be sturdy and last a while. What do you think? Sorry about the jumble of photos. I was having a war with my computer and the computer won!











No comments: