December 15, 2008

Miracles do happen!

Where have I been?!! My word, what a month, and it's only half-way through. So much busyness with all the holiday activity and shopping, I can hardly think straight sometimes. This in addition to all the family drama happening in my life as well. For those who don't know, my Grandma was near death and was told by the hospice that she would really only have about 24-48 hours left. That was Thursday. Well, we went to go see about her on Saturday and found her alert and in her bed able to converse with those around her. Apparently, the Lord performed a miracle on her. She is still not able to really do much of anything for herself and is still on hospice care, but at least we will have her for a little while longer. Please continue to pray for my family through some very difficult times ahead. Thank you to those who have been praying. I have felt your prayers and have received very kind words of encouragement.

No comments: