February 10, 2009

Sale-A-Bration time! and a swap


Well, it's that time of the year where Stampin' Up customers can earn free stamp sets!! Now that's a word, I love to hear--FREE stamps. So this card uses one of those sets of stamps. This is the Yummy set, and it's probably one of my favorites. I love the swirls and flourishes on it, and the sheer elegance of it. This card is for a SAB swap this Wednesday with my upline and up. I used the in-colors on it and love the combinations of pacific point and pirouette pink. The lighter blue is actually bashful blue and it made a really soft complement to the bright blue and soft pink. I also used the sizzix sizzlits die birds and blooms for the bird and the flowers and leaf. This is also one of my favorite sizzlit sets. I can't wait until my set gets here! This card is a gift card holder and on the inside is a pocket where you can slide in the gift card.

No comments: