October 24, 2010

New cards. Woo Hoo!

I made a couple of cards recently!  Lookee... (I'm so happy to be back to stamping again)

 This card uses the beautiful French Foliage set. I love this one, but I also love anything that is very natural looking.  I used daffodil delight, cherry cobbler, pear pizazz, and peach parfait inks and card stocks. The brad on the front is a vintage brad. I love those new brads!
This card uses Artistic Etchings and more of those vintage brads. The ribbon is some of SU's new vintage ribbons.  So pretty.  The embossing was done with an embossing folder called vintage wallpaper.  I used cherry cobbler, very vanilla, and black card stocks.  For the Eiffel tower, I stamped in black and then colored over the whole thing with a versamarker and embossed with clear powder.  I used some crumb cake ink to give it the aged look.

No comments: