November 27, 2008

Happy thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope we all had a good day and took the time to truly remember the blessing we have in our lives. I know if I were to count all my blessings we could be here for days. So I will spare you. Just remember each day of life we are blessed beyond measure if for no other reason than the gift of life. Days like today with family should truly be treasured. I have family all over the U.S. and never get to spend the day with any of them anymore, and I think I severely missed them today. However, I have a wonderful set of in-laws and that's where I spent most of my day today. Surrounded by some of my blessings, and missing the ones I can't spend the day with. So I hope you all have had a truly blessed day.

Anyone up for shopping tomorrow? No? Well, me either. LOL

No comments: