November 10, 2008

Santa Baby...

Santa's Bag is here!

These bags were for a local event we had here called Diva Day. It's basically a full day of creating Christmas themed projects and gifts. Lots of fun! So my upline a couple of levels up asked me if I could help her out and get these bags done for her customers and another demonstrator's customers. These were really a lot of fun to do--if you only had about 15 or so. LOL. I ended up with 46!!! Of course, as determined as I am, I decided I could do them all by myself. After about the 300th or more punch and all the paper trimming, I finally called in the cavalry and a friend, whom I appreciate very much, came over and helped me get them all finished. I'd still be sitting here working on those if it weren't for her. Love you! Aren't they cute?

No comments: