October 30, 2009

Serene Snowflakes


This was another case'd card I believe from Christine Creations blog, but I could be wrong. I really need to start writing this stuff down. I just case so infrequently that I don't even think about it. LOL. Anyway, the color combo was part of the challenge on her card. It's very beautiful. The colors are soft suede, pretty in pink and whisper white. Not very traditional for a Christmas card, but I like this one a lot. I did mine kind of as a one sheet wonder thing. I took one whole sheet of whisper white and stamped the snowflakes all over it in soft suede and pretty in pink. then I started cutting the pieces I needed for the front of the card. The sentiment is from Four Holidays. I used another sheet of whisper white to make the big snowflakes. They were stamped in Soft Suede and punched out with the 1 3/4 inch circle punch. The layers behind it were cut with my nesties. The larger piece of soft suede has more snowflakes stamped on it in soft suede (another one sheet wonder thing). The ribbon is a piece of white taffeta ribbon. I really love the way this card turned out.

No comments: