November 19, 2009

Christmas Peace

Well, it came and went and I actually got to do a few. what? Oh, I'm talking about VSN over at splitcoast stampers. It was a masquerade ball theme are there were a lot of really challenging challenges this time around. The challenge for this card was to use ruched or gathered ribbon somewhere on the card and the card itself had to be a case of something in the gallery. I found the card I wanted to CASE and I have to say this one looks nothing like the original other then the theme and layout. For my card I used stamps I bought at a craft store (I believe these are inkadinkadoo ornaments). They are stamped with encore inks and then embossed with holographic powder. Not really a lot to say about this card. It's pretty simple.

Stamps: Inkadinkadoo clear stamps, dollar bin stamp from craft store
Inks: Encore gold and silver, soft suede
Accessories: gold cord, rhinestone brads, gold metallic ribbon, holographic embossing powder
Paper: whisper white and bridal specialty paper from Stampin Up!

No comments: