November 22, 2009

Thanksgiving Card Patterns Sketch challenge


I found this blog that is new to me and is a lot of fun. It's over here. This is the sketch challenge for this week they have posted over there. It's a very unique and fun sketch.








I really love the colors of autumn and this was a fun one to experiment with. I got out my nesties and my sizzix texturz plate and went to town. I love textures as well, so I had fun putting those in here. The card base is handsome hunter. Then on top of that I put another piece of handsome hunter that was embossed with a texture plate. The circles are all nesties, and the flowers come from my three flower punch. For a little more fun and texture, I added brads and frayed twill that I also stamped on.


Stamps: Happy Blessings
Paper: Handsome Hunter, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip and Crushed Curry
Ink: Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Old Olive
Accessories: Antique copper brads, twill tape, nesties, texturz plate, and stampin' write markers.

1 comment:

whoistracy said...

This is wonderful Tasha! Love the deep hues you chose for your card.