November 08, 2009

Dasher, my friend...


I just really love this stamp and will be using it a lot. This time, I embossed him with gold embossing powder and kept the card layout really simple. He is embossed on a piece of soft suede cardstock that has snowflakes from the Serene Snowflakes set stamped in Soft Suede in the background. The white piece on the side is the reindeer from the Winter Post set embossed in gold as well. The background of it has Serene Snowflakes stamped in Pretty in Pink. The card base is pretty in pink with white and soft suede as the other two card stock colors. For the edge of the Dasher piece I took some sticky strip and adhered it to the sides. Then I heat embossed gold powder on the sticky strip for a rough metallic frame. The ribbon on the sentiment is white taffeta. I love this color combination and this is one of my more favorite cards.

No comments: