March 11, 2009

Precious in His sight...


Here is another card for the wish RAK monthly card contest. This one is a new technique to me, but I love the effect of it! The technique is called Hot Card and the link to the website where I got the instructions is here: http://www.learn2stamp.com/techniques/techniques34.shtml. I didn't have any patterned tissue paper I wanted to use so I stamped this background stamp from Unity called Tea Time Toile. The verse was an image I received through Wish RAK. I wanted the background to be able to stand on its own. So I layered paper behind it only as an accent. The verse fit just perfectly in the lower corner. On the sides of the verse, I used some clear dew drops I had and attached them with Crystal Effects. Kind of like tears, huh? I really love the softness of this card and it's one of my all-time favorites so far.

No comments: